Friday, January 4, 2019

JN0-661 Exam Dumps and Exam Details - Juniper Certifications


New Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional Exam


On May 15, 2019, there will be a new exam for the Juniper Networks Certified Professional Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIP-SP) certification.

The JN0-661 exam will End of Life (EOL) on May 15, 2019. Candidates currently preparing for the JN0-661 exam should plan to take it at a Pearson VUE testing center prior to the EOL date.

This change reflects an update to the exam. Detailed exam information for the new JN0-662 Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional exam can be found here.

Success Secrets: How you can Pass Juniper Certification Exams in first attempt 



3 comments:

  1. My task was to pass my IT certification with distinction and I am thankful to Realexamdumps.com for making it possible for me. I downloaded Juniper JN0-662 Dumps from this platform which gave me an astute understanding of the field while preparing under the supervision of well experienced experts. JN0-662 Dumps changed my view point about my IT exam and I passed it by the first attempt.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Firstly, I would like to say thanks to Exam4lead from the bottom of my heart. The work done by experts is excellent and shed light on the road that led me to success.
    JN0-662 Dumps PDF made me eligible to pass my final test by answering all kind of questions. Advice and guidance by the experts has helped me throughout the preparation and I successfully passed my IT exam. I am thankful to my friend who suggested me to use JN0-662 dumps and my thanks area also for providing this useful material at cheap price. It has been designed according to the students’ requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a good decision to choose JN0-662 Dumps and earned my certification with high grades. Every concept of the field was so well clarified that I answered all the questions in the final exam confidently. Exam4help.com gifted me a bright career.

    ReplyDelete